Scaffolding for Success

Posted by admin On 0 comments

We are entering a New Economy and people need, no they must, be aware of this major paradigm shift or they will be swallowed up by it.

We need to seriously consider 3 things:

1. We must learn to spend less and save more,
2. We must look inward, discover our passion in life and build on that,
3. We must begin a business using our passion to develop a secondary income. This may just turn into a full-time business if you have the right scaffolding.

Learning to spend less will be hard for most of us in the western world because we have been conditioned through advertising to buy - buy - buy. It will be a hard habit to break.

However, to succeed in the New Economy, we must learn to consume less. Look around your home and take inventory of all that you own. Then sit down and ask yourself some very hard questions. "Do I really need all of this?"

One thing I have been working on doing is to wait at least one day before I buy that item I am presently longing for. 99% of the time, when tomorrow comes I face the hard cold fact that I really did not need that item and in fact most of the time I don't even want it that much anymore.

My craving to own something is almost always triggered by something in my subconscious that says "You must have this. You deserve this. This will make your life better, easier, more enjoyable, etc." Luckily, I soon come to my senses and realize that I was lied to. I can live without that item and live quite well, because now I can use that money for things that truly make me happy.

If you spend any time on the Internet you will have come across the concept of living your passion. Or how to know what you are passionate about. Or how to monetize your passion.

People are making a lot of money helping others to enjoy life more by doing what they love doing and getting paid to do it. People who learn how to make a good living working in their passion are enjoying getting up each day to share their passion with others. Isn't that what we are meant to do/be. The best part is, with the right scaffolding, we can all learn to monetize our passion and enjoy living more.

After all it's not the things we buy that make us happy. It's what we share with others that makes us happy.

I will talk more about this in a future article.

About Author:

Mr. Gile is now retired from state service and works out of his home helping people start their own internet business working in areas that they love doing, things they are passionate about. Only when you do work that you love doing and then share your expertise or interest with others will you find both Happiness & Success

For more information, please visit:
http://www.happeneur.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gile_Gary

Gile Gary - EzineArticles Expert Author